Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

Hajia4Real: I have businesses I don't post on Social media

 Hajia4Real: I have businesses I don't post on Social media 


- Socialite, Hajia4Real says she has businesses that are not publicly available online


 - The social media sensation made the revelation during an exclusive interview with ghanaspinn.com on Tuesday, May 18, 2021 - She officially joined the world of music after releasing her first song on November 27, 2020 Our manifesto:


 This is what ghanaspinn.com believes in Ghanaian socialite, Hajia4Real claims she has businesses that she doesn't advertise online. She made the revelation during an exclusive interview with ghanaspinn.com on Tuesday, May 18, 2021. 



Hajia4Real: I have businesses I don't post on Social media Photo source: Instagram (Hajia4Reall) "


I am a businesswoman. I am into the beauty industry.

 And also I have businesses that I don't post on social media. 


I have businesses that I co-own. I

 have business partners," Hajia proudly said.


 Skip to the 10th minute to hear her talk about her businesses. 




On November 26, 2020, ghanaspinnn.com reported that the socialite, known in private life as Mona Montrage has been transformed into a multi-talented entertainer.

 After making her movie debut in Yvonne Nelson's Fix Us, she officially released a song on November 27, 2020. 

Post a Comment

0 Comments