Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

Sarkodie Expresses Shock as Lady Rejects Davido’s Car Gift.

 



Sarkodie Expresses Shock as Lady Rejects Davido’s Car Gift.




Do you believe in dreams and their chances of coming to reality? What would you do if Nigeria’s top start Davido decides to dash you a brand-new car or house? Would you accept it or reject it? Oh, I guess your answer would be YES!

But a lady rejected a car from Davido and that simple act left Ghana’s most decorated rapper Sarkodie in shock. Sarkodie went ahead to advise her as the damage wasn’t hopeless yet. This is what happened:

I had a dream this morning, that Davido gave me a car and I rejected it ask him for money to start up a business instead of a car. I pray that my dream come to reality.

A



Post a Comment

0 Comments