Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

I’ll Donate My Two Legs, Eyes And Kidney If Shatta Wale Fails To Win Grammy With GOG Album – A Die Hard Fan Pledged



I’ll Donate My Two Legs, Eyes And Kidney If Shatta Wale Fails To Win Grammy With GOG Album – A Die Hard Fan Pledged




Shatta Wale’s fans are the most loyal and the hardest fan base in Ghana base on what they always do for the movement.


A loyal fan on twitter replied to one of Shatta Wale’s tweet on twitter concerning his upcoming GOG album which makes some tweeps talking.


According to this loyal fan, he is ready and willing to donate his two legs, eyes and even his kidney if Shatta Wale’s upcoming project GOG fails to win Grammy Award.


He added that Shatta Wale is selfless and always support in every way so the world must get to know him through his album.


His tweet reads “The return of THE MAKER😂👑 I I’ll donate my two legs,my two eyes and my kidney if shatta wale fails to win Grammy with his upcoming Album…#mallamwale @shattawalegh let the world know how selfless you are!! you rock & you support. @shattawalegh 🇬🇭🏆”



Post a Comment

0 Comments