Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

Culture of silence: NPP footsoldiers abused me for a week for saying my lights were off - Vim Lady claims Read more:

 Culture of silence: NPP footsoldiers abused me for a week for saying my lights were off - Vim Lady claims Read more: 

The energy minister has stated that there is no ‘dumsor’ in the country 


- According to him, the challenges being experienced are due to maintenance works - 


There have been incessant power outages in the country lately Our manifesto:


 This is what ghanaspinn.com believes in Afia Pokuaa, a journalist with Accra-based United Television (UTV) says the footsoldiers of the governing New Patriotic Party (NPP) have subjected her to cruel abuse on social media for speaking about the current power outages. 


Read more: 




Ubiquitously known as Vim Lady, Afia Pokuaa vowed during her TV programmed as reported by Ghanaweb never to say a word about the current power outages in some parts of the capital christened as ‘dumsor’. 

Read more: 
“People say there is no culture of silence? When I posted on Facebook about dumsor
 - that my lights were out, NPP footsoldiers abused me for a whole week,” she recounted on her show. 



Post a Comment

0 Comments