Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

The Streets Gave Me Money And I’ll Give It Back – Shatta Wale Sprays Cash On Okada Riders



The Streets Gave Me Money And I’ll Give It Back – Shatta Wale Sprays Cash On Okada Riders





Charles Nii Armah Mensah, also known as Shatta Wale has once again extended his helpful hands to some Okada riders.


The musician, who describes himself as “from the streets,” paid a visit to his friend Jay Smith at his residence.



 

Some Okada riders followed him after spotting his yellow Range Rover with the customised “1 Don” number plate.



Shatta Wale upon seeing the motorcyclists following him to the house, he threw some money over the wall to the riders.


“Went out late in the night to see my blood 🩸 @jaysmithgh and as usual I was chased by my own okada bikers😂😂😂😂Yoooo boys no deh sleeep😂😂😂❤️❤️❤️❤️


“These streets gave me the money I have today and I will make sure we all get equal share💰 ..EL SHATTA 👑 EL PEDRINO 👑 PATRON👑💰,” he captioned a video of the incident on his Instagram page.


Watch the video below:

 




Post a Comment

0 Comments