Ad Code

Advertize Here.Whatsapp +233244060673

Please Forgive Me And Don't Eject Me From Accra - Evangelist Dina Asamoa Begs Ga Mantse

 

Please Forgive Me And Don't Eject Me From Accra - Evangelist Dina Asamoa Begs Ga Mantse



Source : Dina Asamoa Official Website.


Gospel Musician Dina Asamoa is in trouble and has apologized to Ga Mantse and his entourage not to eject her from Accra but rather forgive her for speaking against their Festival called Homowo.


" Ga Mantse and his entourage, Please I am on my knees begging you not to eject me from Accra but rather forgive me for ignorantly speaking Against your festival called Homowo. I spoke out of ignorance. I am on my knees begging. Have Mercy on me. I'm deeply Sorry" She said in a recorded video posted on her Official Website.


Dina Asamoa had earlier called the bluff of the Ga Mantse and his Traditional council for celebrating Homowo. Speaking on religious and Biblical perspective, she bashed them.


This angered the Traditional council led by the Ga Mantse to Organize a press conference threatening to eject her from Accra.


Dina Asamoa wants to forgiven because she didn't mean her words and have regretted.



Post a Comment

0 Comments